Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dreaming of Life on the Beach .... cats and all.

It's August 2nd already. Time flies even when you aren't having fun. I have about a month left on my summer leave. And a lot to accomplish in that short period of time. I can be a terrible procrastinator at times. Good Plans, Good Intentions, but not enough motivation. I am working on that. It's so hard in the summer time. I just don't want to be here in this state or state of mind. My mind, body, and soul belongs in another place. The beach, near the ocean, laid back without a care in the world. Someday I will have that. I promise myself that. But I have to keep in mind to have that someday I have to do this now. I have to complete what I was meant to do here in order to get there. It's all a process. I am not a patient person. I want what I want when I want it. No waiting. But as they say Good things come to those who wait. So less procrastination, more motivation, and onward I go. With the my goal of getting back to the beach in mind. It will be a good day. I can feel it.

Ciao for now
- Diva'

No comments: