Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Angels Among Us ...

My only reason for posting this photo today is that I have so many loved ones on my mind today. Many many people that I loved and lost way to early. I miss them all so much. Not a day goes by that they aren't ALL in my thoughts. My parents, several dear friends ( Mark and Kurt), babies, aunts, uncles, cousins, and many many people I didn't know well that crossed my path and touched my heart. You are never forgotten.

I collect angels. I love figurines and photos. I guess every time I see an angel I think of those special people that will always be so much a part of my life. In big and small ways. I truly believe that everyone that crosses our path leaves us with something. And all the people that walk in and out of our life's were there for a reason. We have angels among us. Walking side by side as we go through our daily life's. Everyone has felt their presence at one time or another. Some would never confess the fact. Others will tell you... "Someone was watching over me, I know that for a fact. Or I wouldn't be here today." We have all heard that from someone. God bless those angels that guide and protect us. Open up your heart and your mind and feel the love and wonder of it all.... There are Angels everywhere.

No comments: