Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A New Year ......


It has been way to long since my last post. I never meant to be away this long. With the Holidays and dealing with being sick time just seemed to fly by. I think I finally have things back on track. I am feeling better. Slowly getting back my energy. Trying to get back to somewhat of a normal life. I guess this is normal. Or it's my new normal. Things have changed alot. My eating, my sleeping, my life in general. The dr. said it's a life style change you have to make to be able to cope with your illness. Now that I have accepted it I am finding it much easier to make the necessary changes. I am eating so much more healthy. Feeling better and more energetic. Taking my medicine religiously. And getting more and better sleep. It has all made a big difference.

So here we are at the start of a New Year. I have made no resolutions this year. I know what I need to change. I didn't write it all down. It's inscribed in my brain. I have very good intentions to improve my life even more in 2006. I deserve to be happy and I deserve to be healthy. But it's up to me what I accomplish in 2006. The last year has been a big wake up call for me. For alot of reasons. I am not going to review the year in detail. Let's just say I have had a health scare, and I have had several major losses and I have changed alot. I hope it's for the better. I think I am well on my way.

I hope to get back on track here. Posting on a regular basis again. It's a good release for me. So with that said I will stop here and plan to come back again tomorrow.

Ciao for now
~ Diva

No comments: