Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Friday, July 29, 2005


I am back. It's been awhile since I started this blog. I just kind of let it fall by the wayside. But I am here now and I hope to pick up where I left off and post on a more regular basis. I need a place to vent and share my thoughts and feelings. I have lots of inspirational things to share. And photos. I enjoy journaling. And also enjoy reading other blogs or journals. I hope to get this dressed up to my liking and I also hope to get some visitors here. But if I don't I will still be happy because it's my place and I can say or do whatever I want here.

Life can be pretty boring here in the HOT Midwest. I am surviving. I did get to take a vacation. I went back to the beach. The place I love. Had a great time. Kicked back and just enjoyed it. I traveled with a very good friend. And that made a big difference this year. She was a blast. We always said we would travel to Florida. And we did. And we are aching to get back there again. SOON!! We made a lot of memories I will never forget. And I hope we can make many more in a few months. She lives in another state so we don't see each other very often. It sucks. We have made due in the past. But after the trip I find myself needing contact everyday. She is like a sister to me. So we are planning another trip for December or January. Hopefully we can both survive until then. We have daily therapy via phone and email. Life is grand when you have a friend like her.

Ciao for now.
Diva'

2 comments:

Tony Grant said...

Hey I like the ocean, you should take a look at my site www.lovesbible.com, it's not what you think!

BULLSEYE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.