Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Saturday, July 30, 2005

"Must Love Dogs" - Lunch- Movies to Come


I am back after seeing the movie and doing lunch with my friend. The movie was great. Lots of funny parts. It portrays the world of online dating well. And relationship confusion. Lesson learned: Just be real and honest at all times. If the other person can't handle that then he/she is not the right person for you. Some people just aren't meant to be in relationship. So they can't be happy or find what they want in just ONE person. And if you can't handle that then move along. Diane Lane was great in her part. Elizabeth Perkins was funny as her sister. And Christopher Plummer was priceless as her father. I recommend this movie for a good comedy.

Previews for new movies to come. "RENT" I cannot wait for this to get here. It looks so good. And a new one with Orlando Bloom " Elizabethtown ". It looks good. If I see it, it will be the first movie I have seen him in that is modern day. I am up for it. He is a cutie.

We went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch. I thought about a margarita but settled for a diet soda. To early for a drink. Food was good. I brought over half of it home. It was a good afternoon. Now I need to concentrate on some housework.

Ciao for now
- Diva'

No comments: