Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thursday ... I've got the Blues

I am feeling in a blah mood tonight. I can't put my finger on what is wrong. I just can't bring myself up and out of this slump. I had a good day. I met some friends for lunch. It turned into a funny bitch fest on men. Per usual. Then I went and did some shopping. Just to the Dollar Tree to pick up paper products and I found a book there. That does not happen often. Then I came back home. Finished reading two books and took them back to the library. I finished "Whispers and Lies" by Joy Fielding and "Eleven on Top" by Janet Evanovich. And then took them back and picked up two more. I now have 4 books here to read. We will see if I can stay in the reading mood.

So all and all not a very exciting day. Tomorrow is Friday. Nothing planned. My niece did call and ask me to go to the movies with her. She wants to see "The Skeleton Key". Of course it is not the type of movie her mom will see. So she called me. I will probably do that in the afternoon. Saturday I am invited to a barbque at a co-worker's house. That should be fun. I will get to see some friends I haven't seen in awhile. And the weather is supposed to be really nice. Temps in the 70's.

I have to get myself out of this rut. I have very little time before I go back to work. I must make the most of that time. Not sure what to do at this point. There are alot of things I want to get done in the next two weeks. But my motivation level is 0. Maybe tomorrow I will feel differently. I hope so. I have beach withdrawal. I know that is what it is. I think of the beach 24/7. I am so out of place here. And now the Beach Cam is down again..... I just wanna go home. Airtran take me away.

Ciao for now ~ Diva'

1 comment:

*~*~*~* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.