Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It has been a Loooooong Time ...


It has been well over a year since I posted here. I haven't forgotten my first blog. I have just been posting over at Open Diary for the last year or more. Thinking it was more user friendly. Yeah it was but in order to use it you have to be able to log on to it. The last two days have been a nightmare of not being able to even access the site. The url gives me no results today. It won't even change the page anymore. I am a self proclaimed OD addict so this has not been good for me. So I decided to come back over here and at least post something. and maybe read something else. Just to get a fix. I am going to have to get familar with this site again. I love to post pictures and posted alot in the past. But I have to remember how to do it again. So it might take me awhile to get comfortable again. I am going to try to post a pic or two before I sign off here. I may use this as a back up diary. Meaning I will cross post here. Just for kicks and Giggles. Hopefully I can get some of My OD friends to do the same so I won't have to be in complete withdrawal if OD crashes again. I just hope when it does come back up that I haven't lost any entries. That would really upset me. Fingers crossed here.


I will come back again soon I promise but for now... Ciao...


No comments: