Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday - Still No OD

This is getting darn frustrating. Still no OD. I miss my OD friends. This is driving me nuts. I know there has to be a lot of others that are feeling the same way. The longer it's down the more I have to wonder if all the postings might be lost. I hope not.

I am really not looking forward to work today. We are still working on 5th Grade Essays. They are so hard to read. And the bad spelling, and terrible hand writing make it really tough at times. 7.5 hrs of transcribing can drive you crazy.


I wish everyone I knew at OD would come over here so I could catch up with them. If the site ever comes back up I may make a suggestion that people maybe cross post here so they have a back up. This not having contact with my favorites SUCKS big time. I know I am a total addict.

I am getting back into the hang of posting here. It's actually just as easy as OD if it keeps working. There were times before that I had become frustrated with
problems here. And that is why I moved to OD. I guess I have come full circle. Nothing is perfect.

Great weather expected here today. Yesterday was awesome. It was cooler with lots of sunshine. I sat outside and read my book right after work while I waited for my hair appointment. It was so nice. I was sitting in the small park type area in the middle of our town. It was really strange because I could hear the kids from the school yard several blocks away. And then the bells chimed over by the birthplace. It was just so relaxing.


I better wrap this up and get my butt in the shower. I am sure I will be back soon. Ciao for now....

No comments: