Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Life and Loss


I know I have probably blogged this Photo before. With new loss in my life it comes back to my thoughts on stuff like this. Another friend gone. And today out of the blue I connected with my Sister after not speaking for many years. I was devastated to learn her husband has liver cancer. And she is having a terrible time. She lives out of state. So there is nothing I can do from here. Except give her support via the phone. I wish I could go to her after all these years and put my arms around her so she knows she is not alone. My heart truly breaks for her. She thinks she can't deal with this. But I believe she is stronger than she knows. She has had a rough life with so much turmoil. She has a teenage son that is having a tough time watching his father die.  If you are reading this please pray for my sister and her husband. I will help her any way I can. 

No comments: