Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Thursday, May 29, 2014

I love to read... What I am reading now.


I would really just love to curl up with a book for hours on end. But even though I am not working I still have to do other things. I have my hands full with my book selections from the library this week. Yesterday I picked up: 
and 

I have started "Natchez Burning". It's a big book 791 pages and it's very small print. A real test for my eyes.  "The Goldfinch" is big too but it's large print. 1240 pages of large print. Both books are very heavy. So I have a lot of reading to do. I would love hear any reviews about any of the 3 books. I love to read. And believe me there is no shortage of books to read here. But I still borrow the most current of my favorite authors from the library. I have a kindle. But I love the way books feel and smell. I will always have books. 
Are you an avid reader? What do you enjoy reading? Do you borrow from the library? Have a kindle? I buy a lot of used books at bookstores and consignment shops. I have several book shelves overflowing. 
I love my books.

No comments: