Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Wednesday, August 03, 2016



Isn't this a beautiful Photo? An amazing sunset. Most people that know me know that I love the Ocean and the beach. And I am truly a misplaced Mermaid. I grew up in the Midwest so far from the beauty of the coast. I will never forget my first trip to the beach and I how I felt when I looked out on that vast body of water. Something in my Soul just cried out. This is Home. I belong Here. Well, that was over 15 years ago. Up Until last year I had visited the beach once a year. Last year I could not do it for health and family reasons. And I have felt off kilter every since. Say what you will but that yearly trip to the ocean would renew my hopes my desires, Give me reasons to plug along with my life. I robbed myself of a yearly life renewal, That is how I feel about not going. Nothing has been right. My life is a mess. My health has become such a mess. I need to go back and spend my week by the Sea.  I will do everything I can to get there this Year. I have vacation time in September and I am praying that my best friend and I can make that trip back to my heart's home. 

Do you have a place that you feel makes you feel at peace? A place you return to often? It can be a place you visit daily, weekly, yearly.  Share with me please. I would love to hear about it. 

My heart will forever be free near the Ocean. 

No comments: