Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pain still resides....


Another sleepless night. A lot of pain again with my shoulder. Not being able to get comfortable. Pain shooting from my shoulder down my arm into my fingers. I was up most of the night. I had a pain patch on even used a topical pain cream but could find no relief until finally getting up out of bed and moving around.

So here is another day to tackle. I hopefully will be able to take a short nap later today. 
Currently 6 am. as I type this. Drinking coffee and listening to music on my prime music account. Hope this is a good day and i can get a lot accomplished. Seems once i am up and moving around my shoulder does not bother me as much. But a person does need to rest their body, mind and soul. You can't go forever on 3-4 hours of sleep a night. 

Tomorrow is Monday again. Already. Why do the weekends have to go by so quickly? There is so much to cram into those two days and it's just gone way too fast. I want a 5 day weekend and a 2 day work week. That sounds so much better don't it? Dream on Girl.  Dream on.


No comments: