Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Peace Be the Weekend


The weekend is finally here. It seemed to take forever for it to come. Another long work week. And I truly just want to run away. Far away. This would be the perfect place. My home the beach. I want to just sit in the warm sun. Listen to the waves crashing on the shore. The bird as they frolic in the sky. And my heart as it beats with joy being so close to heaven. 

But it's another weekend in Iowa. What to do? Be lazy for sure. I may take a drive to town and browse the second hand stores. Not sure yet. No definite plans. Soon it will be football season and the games will be my focus. Hopefully I won't be working every Saturday by then. Such is life. Fall will be here sooner than we know it. I love fall season. Perfect time of year. 


Peace be the Beach for Me... 

No comments: