Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Monday, June 03, 2019

Happy Monday June 03, 2019


What can I say? My new journey begins today. My life as I knew it is over. I am in retirement. I have made the decision to do this at age 60 for several reasons. My health is the main reason. And stress and anxiety the other. The job that I have been at for the last 4 almost 5 years changed a lot just in the last year. I won't get into the details. I just know it's time to move forward to be happy and less stressed.

I wish this was me walking to the beach. It has been a few years since I have been to the beach. I do hope to get there sometime in the next few months. The beach is my safe haven and rejuvenating place. I need it. It could be my reboot.

Just a short note. Have a great day.

No comments: