Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Saturday, February 20, 2021

I've Come Home Again.

 Saturday  02/20/2021

I decided to come back here and actually start over. Or start again. I guess it is all in how you look at it. I have come back several times and tried to do this blog a few times. It never seems to last for me. I get distracted with life and this kind of falls by the wayside yet again. I want that to change. All I can do is try to be different. I know this writing is for me and no one else. No cares to come here. I have tried to use this as a quotes blog to get others to come but no one does. So now I will just use it for my thoughts and feelings. Maybe to heal a bit from the last few years. Time will tell. 

~S.



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hello! You DO need to go to the beach if you are feeling that strongly about it!! And I did enjoy reading your blog! Stumbled upon it, but KEEP GOING!! Even if it is for you, it feels GREAT to put it down in writing, doesn't it!! I started journaling years ago, and then I had a blog for my "artsy" stuff. Journaling has done wonders for me! Keep the writing going! You never know who will find you and follow along!! Have a great weekend and hope you hit the water soon!! :)