Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday ... A Better Day

It is a better day today. After a rough start to the week I can say I am feeling much better. My brother is on his way back home. My pain from my dental appointment has subsided. Thank God. Yesterday I was in misery. The antibiotics must be working finally. Little if any pain now. I am going to venture out today and do some shopping. I need groceries, and I want to check out some sales. And I of course must check out my favorite place "Barnes and Noble" and see what kind of sales they are having. As if I need even 1 more book. I am a true bookaholic. I even take way too many books out of the library at one time. I wish I could spend my life just reading and reading and reading. So many books so little time.

Music is my second vice. My collection of CDs is huge. I am thinking of buying either an IPOD or a Dell DJ. I haven't made up my mind yet. I will make the purchase before I go back to work. I use my walkman or CD player at work alot. I listen to music and audio books. So a DJ or an IPOD would be great. I started downloading music on Limewire. Saving myself some money. I am debating on whether or not to get the new Faith Hill CD. I listened to it on AOL. I am not sure if I even like it. But it could be the case where it grows on you. I have bought alot of CDs I didn't care for at first and then after playing them more I changed my mind. That has happened with Toby Keith, and a few others. I used to not like Big and Rich. But they are kind of growing on me. I downloaded some of their stuff.

I want to share a photo I like today. But not sure which one to pick. I don't like just putting bare entries without some photo. And I try to pick something that relates. So let me see...... OH here we go.....
YUMMY. I will have one of these when I go to Barnes and Noble. Not sure If I will have strawberry. But right now it sounds really good. I have a hard time making a decision when I get there. I want everything. I guess I am like that with alot of things in life. So many things I love. So little time. I am off to get my shopping started.

Ciao for now
~ Diva'

No comments: