Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Iowa Lady Loves The Ocean

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday - March 4th, 2006

I woke up to sunshine. We are supposed to have rain or snow today. I hope the weather man messed up. We have had a great last 4 days. Warm temps and sunshine most of the time. Can you say SPRING FEVER. Oh Yeah. I have been walking a lot lately. Trying to get two walks in a day. I walk on my lunch break for 15 minutes. And then again between 230 and 4 for a least an hour. I put my head phones on tune out the world and walk, walk, walk. I have decided after visiting Curves last week that I am going to join up. They are waving the membership fee ( $75 ) if you bring in a bag of food for donation. And then it's $30 a month for direct debt, or $39 cash, or $330 a year. So I think it is a real good deal. The only problem is their hours don't exactly work with my schedule. They close in the afternoon from 1-4 and open again from 4-7. And on Saturdays they are only open for a few hours in the am. I am going to make it work. I need some kind of work out. And this is a good place to start. I am signed up and ready to go. I am going to go this morning. And then I plan on going at least 3 days during the week. Wish me luck.

I am waiting to hear about the presale for the Kenny Chesney Concert tickets. They officially go on Sale next Saturday. So I hope they announce the sale soon. I want tickets so bad. It should be a great concert.

Work is going well. We were busy all week. Busy is good. I love when we are busy so I can turn on the CD Player and tune out the world. This week I was listening to books on tape from the library. Yesterday I stopped and picked up the new Bon Jovi CD so I might start off Monday by listening to music. I recently purchased the NEW Garth Brooks CD. It is really good. I listen to it daily along with Kenny's new one. A good way to start my drive to work.

Still dreaming of Florida. Hoping and Praying to be able to go in July. I need the beach. And I need pool time with my best friend. So we have to make it work out. I crave the smell, the feel of the sand between my toes, and the relaxation of being with my best friend. Pool therapy.

I am going to get my day started and head to Curves. Maybe I will get more time here later.
Ciao for Now .....


~ Diva in Iowa

No comments: